Probably more than one.
You are on to something that few around you can see or understand.
You’d like to develop it further.
Maybe it’s in the form of a current part-time project or hobby.
Maybe it only exists in the abstract, as a paradigm-shifting idea.
Maybe it’s just the desire to build something larger than yourself that will benefit many…if you only knew what parts of yourself to use.
Whatever it is, you’d like it if–at minimum–just one other person agreed with you that this thing of yours should be pursued.
Whether you’re someone who’s simply uncomfortable with “the way things are” and wish for more, or someone itching to share a well defined idea but can’t get greater exposure—you’re in the right place.
You seem to always be on the periphery in perspective, attitude, experience and approach
You want to use up every part of yourself pursuing a goal that brings you happiness and total satisfaction
You KNOW you have it in you to do something fantastic but can’t seem to find a way to pin it down and use it
You can see a better future before you need proof that it can be designed and built
The free guide you’re about to get is the table of contents for that oeuvre.
And as grand as it is (if I may be so un-humble for a moment), it’s just the beginning of all I intend to do.
It started as a way to find my path
I’ve been and done many things.
There have been many because I’ve never felt comfortable for very long in any one setting.
I was never able to build a life in the way I wished and the frustration this caused me eventually led to my doom.
Trying To “Fit In” Doomed Me:
- Being informed by my doctor that I had about 6 months to live and that my death would make the papers (“Because you don’t do anything small.”)
- Two comas (One for a few hours. One for two weeks.)
- Two actual deaths (Docs restarted me once. Self restart after they “called it” the 2nd time.)
- Mental illness (About an 8-year journey through bipolar hell)
- Crippling back pain (With careful maintenance, mostly pain-free since 2006-ish)
- Thousands of prescribed pills a year (Only pills I still take are fish oil pills)
- One divorce and one separation (The first reverted to a dear friend, the second decided to remain my beautiful wife!)
- $140,000+ worth of debt (Down to less than $40G as of 2017)
- A handful of firmly rooted addictions (Only lightly worship coffee now)
- Complete economic wipeout (Twice!)
- The loss of my family (I got ’em back!)
- And (just to keep things lively!) a felony rap for alcohol related infractions
I Made It Past The Doom!
I got clear on what was harming me most about my outlook on life. Then I got to work on changing that outlook.
Hell. I began changing almost everything about myself in order to rebuild my world into one that made more sense; one that better suited what I really wanted out of life.
But I Did Not Try To Change My Essence!
Turns out, the Doom was just the result of my misuse of the thing that made me awesome.
I Am An Outsider
I am not meant to do what the masses consider normal.
Normal Hurts Me
This whole site is my explanation of why that is and how it looks. How I misused this and how I harnessed it for the big rebuild.
And why some of you are going to want to know more.