The whole point of Outsiders Journey, including:
- this “You Do You” course that you’re in right now
- the “It Takes Guts To Live Well” course
- my print book “It Takes Guts To Be Me“
- the website articles packed with over 300,000+ words
- the “Outsiders Journey Podcast“
- the “After Bipolar Podcast“
- the soon to be launched “NSA Podcast” for Network Spinal Chiropractic
- and the free “Road Notes” newsletter
Is to give you a better idea of what it’s like to hang out and work with me
- I beat bipolar disorder without using meds
- I beat multiple addictions
- I literally came back from the dead twice!
- I’ve lost all I owned twice!
- I lost two wives and my family to divorce
- I got one of them (and the family) back!
- I’ve dealt with becoming a felon: jail, court, probation, just a years-long nightmare
- Created my own websites
- Run my own marketing machine
- Do both of the above as a freelance agent for other small businesses
- Became a public speaker
- Got myself and family members into TV
- Coached felons in a halfway house to live better lives with their particular type of baggage
- Mastered many systems that care for the disabled and disenfranchised
- Helped feed and clothe the homeless in my town for two years
- And on and on and on (My antennae are always up!)
You know I’m knowledgeable, experienced and caring
And you’re interested in the types of tools and systems I’ve used to improve my life and the lives of all those I care about. (That includes you, by the way.)
Now you’re wondering if I can help you overcome similar frustrations, woes, and disasters.
And I most definitely can!
I Can Be Your Guide
What that means is, I’ll do for you what it is that I do daily for those in my personal life; the stuff I can’t stop myself from doing.
Because it sort of drives me crazy when people are needlessly suffering or simply unaware of some of the opportunities for growth and aid that are often hiding right under their feet!
Can I guarantee that all you problems will go away?
And you’d best run away, hard and fast from any idiot who’d promise you that!
C’mon. We’re all adults here. You knew that was the case.
And most of your problems aren’t going to lessen or resolve themselves any time soon.
And, unfortunately, some will never go away, no matter what you do!
But you have to START TRYING somewhere!
There’s everything to be said for just kicking the attempt into gear.
Because to not start is to accept total defeat.
And I’m just…no…with that!
And there IS a strong chance that I’ll help you become reoriented enough to see your problems in a better light, thereby robbing them of their intensity.
Because life really is all about perspective. It truly is!
And one of my specialties is helping people to change their perspective for the better.