The slipper came back.
I don’t know where the last one went.
I don’t know if this one’s the other half of a pair.
I don’t know why it is where it is.
I don’t know who put it there or why.
I just know that it’s so damn OUT of place, and so specific of a thing…that it’s a thing!
Somebody wants the rest of us to see that slipper!
I absolutely love shit like this!
It’s 100% pure Outsiders-type material.
And I love that I’m someone who notices and acknowledges such things.
And my best friends don’t need to have the reason explained to them when I share.
Part of what I want this site to produce for me is more friends like that
People who need no extra help to understand the wild bullshit that my mind finds wholly enjoyable.
So we can play together!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- The world right before your eyes can be completely awesome if you know where to look!
- I love that people do certain things that defy description, yet make life a bit more interesting for the effort.
- NSA chiropractic allowed me to hang tough, through crippling pain and deadening mental fatigue, until I could get to my doctor again
- I acted in faith on the fireworks tent thing. I was right and wrong, but ultimately right. My faith paid off. I made the money promised me.
- Acting in faith not only solved the problem I was aiming it at, it also produced a win in an entirely new area as well.
- And I made a new partner and friend the likes of which can possibly push my whole game forward by an order of magnitude.
- My new friend helped me on a gamble that I was someone worthy of his help and trust. He was right.
- Self worth growth: I’ve learned patience, reason, and self control–detachment even–when confronting possibly large new sources of aid for my mission. Nice to have but no biggie if it doesn’t come to pass.
- NSA entrainments include your body “telling” the chiropractor how much or what type of work to perform.
- When you’re part of something larger than yourself: is your role within it bringing your goals to fruition or are you simply enjoying a session of masturbatory career daydreaming?
- I found a way to reenter Seven21 as an official working member of the building, rather than a fanboy!
- I’m developing 3 new mini podcast series, which I’ll record in their entirety, then install in their entirety within Outsiders Journey Pod.
- SBDC: Get help with your new startup
- S.C.O.R.E.: Get help from seasoned retired businessmen familiar with your specific industry pursuits
- “A man’s got to know his limitations.”
- Seven21 Interview
- OJ POD EPI-2: The one about the thing that set the stage for so many of my future partnerships
Night Of The Living Jews: One of the independent films that were in my Halloween film fest held at Seven21 somewhere around 2008.
Synopsis: “The Catskill Chainsaw Redemption” is the story of a chainsaw-wielding maniac who goes on an unexpected odyssey of self-discovery. After a lifetime of cutting people open, can he learn what they’re really like inside?
Visioneers: the feature film we showed at that festival. I had to officially get clearance from Zach Galifianakis’ people and everything!
WTF Podcast with Marc Maron: If you’re my people you’re one of his people.
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Ali Morshedlou