I know what the hell I am about! I have a sense of purpose that helps others find theirs if they’re confused or lost.
So much of my life has been an intense study into what I’m about, and later, what all the rest of you are about.
Nothing interests me like knowing why my head is as it is and why yours is as it is, and what to do with that knowledge once secured.
The most interesting bit about what I just said pertains to the “switch”. It happened when I gradually learned to stop focusing so much on myself and tried to see why other people’s lives were like they were.
Of course, there was still a self interest here. I was looking for clues in the rest of you to help me better understand why my life is as it’s been.
This change in mindset was a process that occurred across my entire 30’s and into my early 40’s, before I comprehended what it was I’d done.
Then I got super excited about what it meant my life would one day look like, as I did my best to help other people figure out how to do the same.
- To solve your problems, you must look within. You must take personal responsibility for your entire life. Don’t look to others to save you.
- But look to them for context and fresh perspectives.
Is my life right where I want it to be, now that I know all this and have seen it confirmed within these Human Design results?
But I am most definitely operating from a more solid base of “who I am” than at any other time in my past.
And that is often worth its weight in gold to my peace of mind.
Table of Contents
– Type: Generator
– Authority: Emotional
– Profile: 4/6: Caring Advisor
– The Nine Centers
- Crown Center
- Mind Center
- Throat Center
- Self Center
- Heart Center
- Sacral Center
- Spleen Center
- Emotions Center
- Root Center
- The Organizer, Expressing Logic
- The Alchemist, Turning Base Metal Into Gold
- Cycles, Beginnings, Middles, and Ends
- Connecting-Creating Through Intimacy
- Power, Empowering Intuition