My Human Design Mind Center is defined.
I love to think all the time and I do so in a consistent fashion.
But this ease of using my mind can lead me down the wrong roads and/or cause me to work on certain problems for too long, simply because I can.
I need to exert Mental Discipline over my thought processes.
- I need to think of my mind as just another advisor at the table that is my entirety, considering what it tells me but listening to my heart, my gut, my spirit, and other senses as I consider how best to respond.
- I need to think without readily acting on the thoughts. This saves me from missing out on what my other advisors are telling me, which could lead to bad decisions.
The Chart tells of how we’ve all been trained by school and most adults that thinking is the best way of navigating life. This simply isn’t so.
I was happy to see this info presented to me as such, because I am someone who absolutely hated school, yet was highly intelligent.
And I have lived a life so far from the norm, yet have experienced wild successes few “learned” folk have achieved, including in areas one is sometimes not even supposed to survive through, let alone prosper.
To be clear, there is nothing wrong with thinking! Obviously! Just don’t rely on it as your sole advisor.
Table of Contents
– Type: Generator
– Authority: Emotional
– Profile: 4/6: Caring Advisor
– The Nine Centers
- Crown Center
- Mind Center
- Throat Center
- Self Center
- Heart Center
- Sacral Center
- Spleen Center
- Emotions Center
- Root Center
- The Organizer, Expressing Logic
- The Alchemist, Turning Base Metal Into Gold
- Cycles, Beginnings, Middles, and Ends
- Connecting-Creating Through Intimacy
- Power, Empowering Intuition