I’m meant to feel it all, not get attached to any of it, control how I display any emotion at any time, and use the whole experience to better the world around me, not hurt it any more than I already have.
OK. The entire Outsiders Journey website is really an example of me living what you just read above.
If not for that clarifier, I’d have to write a page with almost 300,000 words on it, which is how many words made up this site as of this writing.
Why the heavy emphasis on emotions? Why, indeed.
Because my Emotions Center is defined! And my Authority is also Emotions!
My entire world often seems like nothing but emotions! Of every stripe and color.
I’m a walking Lifetime For Women movie on the hoof.
- I do a better job of not taking so much to heart.
- I do a better job at counting to ten before responding.
- I do a better job of understanding the perspective of the person who just hurt me, thereby tempering my response in a way that doesn’t worsen things for them or me.
- I do a better job of understanding what my part was in helping the hurtful event to happen in the first place.
I do a better job of processing the entire event to develop a healthier approach the next time around.
This hasn’t been easy. Still isn’t easy.
But to put this in perspective: at its worst, my emotions were totally out of control when I was actively bipolar.
Having done all I’ve done to beat that illness and face it, not squash it with drugs, and how I’ve built upon that knowledge to do improve my entire life since, is proof of my Emotional Maturity…something I really didn’t begin to seriously work on until my late 30’s.
The “not getting attached to the outcome” of how I feel: I first started working on that using Holosync from Bill Harris at Centerpointe. He teaches the same exact thing. And he was almost as much of a fuckup as I used to be.
I later added Network Spinal Analysis chiropractic to the mix, which greatly enhanced my ability to feel deeply yet not run amok with those sometimes bad emotions leading the way.
Shit. Not just the bad ones. My good emotions were often too well felt, which equaled mania.
Yes. You can feel TOO fucking good.
So, seeing this defined Emotions Center info in my Report was just one more confirmation that this Human Design stuff is real and that I’ve long been on the right path for healthy growth.
Table of Contents
– Type: Generator
– Authority: Emotional
– Profile: 4/6: Caring Advisor
– The Nine Centers
- Crown Center
- Mind Center
- Throat Center
- Self Center
- Heart Center
- Sacral Center
- Spleen Center
- Emotions Center
- Root Center
- The Organizer, Expressing Logic
- The Alchemist, Turning Base Metal Into Gold
- Cycles, Beginnings, Middles, and Ends
- Connecting-Creating Through Intimacy
- Power, Empowering Intuition