Hope that doesn’t look like a nipple. Because it’s a mole. A growth. On this guy’s face.
OK! Nipple disclaimers aside, let’s get back to the issue of my growth!
Just a lot of really cool events happening lately.
None of them earth shattering, yet all have a positive flair to them
I was up against the wall trying to get my “It Takes Guts To Live Well” system turned from an ebook into an online course. (Still 100% free though!)
The technical aspects of the deal were killing me. But got it all wrapped up the other night.
Prior to that, I wanted to build a mini library of Human Design material, showcasing what my Report said and what I thought about it when compared to my actual life.
Incredible stuff. Lots of work, yet again, to get that beastie installed on the site. But done! (I’ll have a whole bunch more to say abut Human Design as I go!)
In the midst of all that, I’m still piecing together ways to expand my NSA section of Outsiders Journey, as well as meld those efforts with the marketing work I’m producing for my NSA chiropractor.
Mom has still been up and down with her health but got some good news recently that has finally helped bring some peace into her life, which brings happiness into mine.
And my kid has taken his life to the next level, in regards to work, and we couldn’t be prouder of how he’s handling it all and how he’s seeing his future in response to what he’s learning.
Problem free? Nnnnooooooooo.
Basically winning? Seem to be.
My faith been tested? Unfortunately, many times these past few weeks.
Will I ever stop attempting to build Outsiders Journey into something awesome for us all?
“Hell to the No!”, as this crazy kid Rui, with whom I was in tech school 20+ years ago, used to say!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- (As always) Dream realization is hard, possibly THE hardest thing you’ll ever take on. Don’t ever give up!
- I fell behind on routine content creation again, but I produced some snazzy serials in its absence
- I’m also stepping up my game when it comes to building my audience (you wonderful people) by requiring some minor commitments from you to prove we match. This keeps those of you who dig me happy and it keeps those who don’t away. Feels liberating to me!
I got back into some very powerful tools for spreading one’s story while helping others. Hard work but worth it!
- Teachable Online Course Builder: Share your knowledge with the world and earn passive income while doing it
- Professional Grade Lavalier Lapel Microphone Omnidirectional Mic with Easy Clip On System on Amazon
- Human Design Series here inside Outsiders Journey
- Unsplash Free images to use as you wish
- “It Takes Guts To Live Well” on the Teachable Platform
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Jake Davies