One of the hardest things for me to translate from real world to digital, has been the effect I sometimes have on people when they’re with me in person.
I tend to pump up expectations, hopes, and general moods of those I work with. People feel able to do more when I’m on the team.
I often lend a voice of reason and calm to situations that might be spiraling out of control. I pull people up when they’re sinking low. I soften views when a boss is taking a harsh look at the crew or customers.
I make people feel like anything’s possible
Or at least survivable, if the situation’s completely for shit.
How does one take that energy and share it online?
Well, after talking this out with my coach, Jason Leister, we figured the best way was this podcast. My words are fine an all in text but the real Me comes across a bit better in audio.
So you might then ask, “What about video? Let people see all of you?”
Well you can! Just dip into my free wellness system on the right (or wherever your frigging cell phone put it) and you’ll find about 15 videos of me in full on teacher mode.
But that’s me teaching. The podcast allows me to be more conversational. Hopefully.
Feel free to let me know how true you find that statement to be in the comments below some time!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- I often bring more to the table than meets the eye
- One of my biggest skills is unfucking very fucked up situations, at the 30,000 ft level
- Abstract ideas readily come to me when trying to solve any dilemma
- My ability to clarify a situation enables people around me to see the way forward on their part of a project
- I’m doing my level best to transform my ability to inspire people in real life into a digital offering, such as this podcast
- What would you do if you actually won the Lotto? What would you then do with your life?
- Your story can inspire others; to help them avoid the problems you ran into or fix them if they’re already in them
- Helping people find a way forward that lets them use the best parts of themselves is one of my “things”
- Once you’re awake to the fact that you could do something more, but never act on it – you will eat your face off in your later years, when you’re no longer able to even attempt the deed
- Have faith in your ability to succeed and you will!
- All of life’s struggles are easier if you can find a template of someone similar to you who’s done what you’re trying to do