We’re all Outsiders here, right?
Well how about an entire Outsider service?
I practice a form of chiropractic called Network Spinal Analysis, or NSA for short.
NSA trains you to become more aware of your body and less trapped in your monkey mind.
It also trains you to self improve your entire nervous system!
The result is a life lived better, lived well, and lived fully with an outlook the uninitiated simply can’t fathom.
Not to mention, your back may potentially hurt far less!
I just got entrained earlier tonight and figured, “What better time to tell the world about my guy and his stuff?”
NSA is the next evolutionary step up from traditional, or Structural chiropractic.
You need to be a chiropractor first, then NSA proficiency comes second.
NSA was a lot for me to swallow. Seemed too “hippy bullshit” to me, way back when.
Part of the reason I no longer have such a limited view of such things is due to NSA. I’m more open to fringe systems than ever before, while retaining my ability to be sensibly critical at the same time.
I’m simply more willing to give certain concepts a shot, where I once would not.
And the proof of it’s efficacy is beyond doubt, based on my personal results and the results of others close to me who’ve tried it.
NSA helped me, and keeps helping me evolve as a human being.
Without losing my edge.
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Network Spinal Analysis is greatly aimed at the Outsiders
- NSA is about healing your entire life, not just your back
- Structural (regular back cracking) chiropractic does not lead to growth. It’s a quick fix only
- My doctor went from being my health care provider, mentor, and counselor to dear friend, while still being the other three things!
- I relaxed my views enough, although under duress, to experience life changing care from a thing I once practically ridiculed
- Every science was ridiculed along its path to “normal”. NSA is just one of the newest
- NSA heals your mind and heart by entraining the body. Meditation heals the body by entraining the mind: same-same!
- Centerpointe: Creators of Holosync Meditation
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY
- Wise World Seminars (Now called “EpiEnergetics”): Meet Dr. Donny Epstein, creator of Network Chiropractic
- iAwake: Meditation Technology-An Alternative To Centerpointe
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: CloudVisual