A little bit of confidence goes a long way.
I failed to mention this in the episode above but, around 5 years ago or so, it became clear to me that I was gonna succeed at all this.
I just didn’t know how. And I didn’t even know what “all this” really was at the time.
But I knew I was on the right track, because it had a feeling to it.
I’d been working for almost 15 years on getting myself closer to discovering, using, and sharing what it was that made me tick.
I knew that I was close to clarifying it all.
Unfortunately, I really didn’t “tag” it until the end of last year
But I kept working on it that whole time because I knew I was right to do so. I knew I had done enough time on the front to finally earn my victory.
I’m still closing in on the actual first big win. (And even that will only be a stepping stone on the journey to other wins.)
But, like climbing a mountain, I wanted to see the view and it was simply a matter on putting one foot in from of the other enough times to get there.
To not quit.
I had the confidence to keep climbing and the faith to know that not only would I summit this beast, I would also assuredly have what it took to do so.
Confidence. Do you need more? I got ways of digging it outta yourself all over this site. Poke around a bit!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- Go public with your story, regardless of trolls
- When you go out of your way to help others, you may trip across the help you needed in the process
- Reach out in as few ways as possible in the beginning, to lessen overload and procrastination
- One bad review actually caused me to change mt entire path in life
- If you think that your way is the only way to achieve what you’ve achieved, prepare yourself for when the world will shove your hubris straight up your ass in return
- If you’re wondering if you should share that thing you feel so strongly about, that means that you should!
- You can never change anyone’s opinion. Just be you and if they follow, they mat one day come to see things as you do to your mutual benefit (or not)
- Don’t force yourself to be the person you assume the world wants to hear from. Just be yourself
- You don’t have to be anything in specific. Build your platform and share yourself. The world will eventually tell you what they want from you
- Normal life, to me, is a purgatory. I need an certain amount of steady variety in certain unique ways
- Some people will only heard a message from the right person saying it. Be that person for the other person!
- People in worse shape than all of us have gone on to do what you’re wondering if you have the confidence to do. You do. Do it!
- How to build your platform
- That marketing company I talked about: Hibu
- What is a Davinci Personality?
- Scanners, Seekers, Davincis, Multipotentialites: Potato, potahto