Just keeps getting more far out as I clarify my One Thing to the world and myself!
My mind gets too busy for its own good many times.
It’s an offshoot of whatever it is within me that let bipolar disorder come to be in the first place.
I’ll build too much shit to show my awesome and too complex of a beast to try and share as well as pay for it all.
It’s always been a struggle for me to keep things simple
I run into problems and get frustrated, same as anyone.
But unlike others, I have so much info at my disposal, not to mention an insatiable desire to learn, that I’ll create these unbelievably complex systems for overcoming that problem that are too large for me to run once built.
It all looks pretty interesting from the outside. And I’m very proud of most of it, once it’s finished.
And most of it would kick major fucking ass if I had a team to implement it all.
I know this about myself, going back years.
It’s humbling to realize such a thing. But it’s strength to address it head on, keeping its existence in the forefront of my thinking at all times.
I built Outsiders Journey, in part, to give me a way to sort it all
As stated elsewhere, this site is my head.
It’s a living, organic, evolving view into my inner workings.
It’s how I’m making the best use of the often frustratingly large wealth of knowledge and experiences I’ve gathered that seemingly have no good use.
I got good with understanding that my shit TOTALLY has value
But if I don’t present it well, or properly get it out to the world, it will remain simply interesting shit, good for bar room conversations (useless to me) but nothing much else.
I refuse to let that be my legacy.
Therefore: Outsiders Journey.
What’s your best use of You going to look like?
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- Outsiders Journey is my attempt to define my “one thing”
- Your one thing can have many parts
- Like me, your job is to both dig deep and travel wide to see what all your one thing encompasses
- Then your job becomes one of defining the purpose that understanding what your one thing brings
- Then figure out what the platform is that will help you fulfill the purpose of knowing your one thing
- Then fall in love with the process of feeding the platform
- Simultaneously, decide how you’ll bring people to your platform, to get feedback for further growth
- Regardless of any of this, do some sort of personal growth work to assist you in achieving it all
- After Bipolar Podcast: The newest part of my One Thing
- EpiEnergetics: A (r)evolution of how people, businesses, communities and the spaces connecting us interact, collaborate, evolve, and express their authentic signature in the world.
- Jason Leister and Platform Building: Fall in love with the process
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Veronica Benavides