Took my youngest stepson to the airport today.
He’s just launched Phase Two of his young adult life by moving to a new town, and we think he’s off to a great start!
And in Outsiders Journey news, I’ve just launched my Phase Two, as well.
I’ve welcomed a new kid into my online town. And it too, is off to a great start.
The After Bipolar Podcast is now live!
There have been a lot…a WHOLE lot…of hurdles in the way of this material ever seeing the light of day.
Because this isn’t the first time I’ve tried to do some good with the hard earned info and wisdom I accumulated on my journey into wellness and out of the pit of bipolar.
I didn’t want to actively share this stuff a second time
Too much bullshit and not enough goodness, for me, came out of it the first time around.
But I did learn a lot. And I have improved my perspectives on what that part of my journey actually meant and how I plan on making it useful to us both, again.
And for you burgeoning Outsiders:
You’ll hear how I had an equipment failure halfway through this episode.
And you’ll hear how I clearly forgot to plug my mixing board wire back into my recorder. This resulted in a sub par quality of voice modulation and such.
But (and here’s the lesson) fuck it!
These things happen.
And I didn’t feel like re-recording that second half, as I felt the info was more important than its perfect delivery.
Plus I wouldn’t have said it the same way twice and I like how the first draft came out.
So don’t stress over too much as you build your baby
Let it go for a walk missing some clothes here and there. Let it trip and fall, take a few lumps.
It will still grow into a healthy adult production.
And its overall effect will be better for having shown your imperfect side!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- If a thing is important to you but fails to work its first time out, pause, regroup, take another whack at it from another angle when the time feels right
- My first time trying to share all I’d learned from overcoming bipolar disorder without meds sort of fell flat on its face
- I also brought a lot of grief and frustration my way in this Phase One era
- My ignorance about many facets of what I was doing then was large and only made clear to me by the ensuing trials as I tried to share it
- I value what I offer, as should you, but I did end up giving this one incredible product away for free
- Giving away my system was a work around for those who need the info most but have the least ability to pay for it: it’s there for them when they’re capable of using it
- Some form of personal coaching with me will result from this, once I’ve received more feedback from the world
- What I’ve endured and built from this part of my life is a perfect example of what you, as an Outsider, may have to do when it’s your turn to go public with your goods
- If you pull the right nuggets from this pat of my story, you stand a great chance of avoiding any need for a second go around
- After Bipolar Podcast: I’ve re-released The Kraken!
- It Takes Guts To Live Well: This is how I beat bipolar disorder without using meds
- Jason Leister and the Incomparable Expert: I really can’t offer a better source of wisdom and tips for personal growth in the way Jason does. We say similar things but he has a completely different and deeper way of saying them that help me every day on my journey through Outsider Land
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Mantas Hesthaven