What a slipshod affair, lately.
This title should have been directed at myself, as I attempt to keep up with what I’ve recently built.
I keep running out of time to do these episodes and the newsletter in a timely fashion.
It’s even harder to do on NSA Entrainment Days
I’m stumbling through my labors in a deep fog.
Yeah, yeah, I know:
Fucking nothing but excuses from you these days.”
I throw myself at your feet begging forgiveness, gentle reader.
The real struggle has been from overexposure
Too much of my ass is being spread out across too many projects, or, I should say, too many types of thinking.
To build the third leg of Outsiders Journey, I’ve had to become a full time student.
I don’t leave my house to attend school. Courses are taking place right here at my computer.
But it is every bit like college in workload.
So, I’m failing a little but in a forward falling way
I am fighting hard to stay on schedule with content production, while trying to learn this new material and implement it within the larger show.
It’s just going to take me a minute to get settled back out and find my rhythm again.
You guys should win, either way.
But I’ve wandered and want to get back on track. “Walk my talk” and such.
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- Only you can save yourself
- For those of you on a mission: you cannot save anyone else either
- I’m fucking overwhelmed by full time study and system creation
- In searching for tools to build out the NSA part of Outsiders Journey, I discovered an entire world that’s enabled me to start something separate from OJ, while using this entire new system inside OJ as well
- Appearances aren’t everything: We can be the same as others but not exactly the same, to where their info may not be all that useful to us
- I’m a Warrior Hippy, more Hippy than Warrior, although my warrior is there if I need him
- I used to fall into other’s web of energy but it never led me where I needed it to long term
- Outsiders Journey is a “What The Fuck” public service!
- I have access to high energy but I don’t live in a high energy constant
- I can overwhelm people with my energy and I try not to let that happen
- We have to build our own template
- I show people how to make use of what they already have and I highlight their hidden strengths
- I used to try to help everyone I met everywhere I went. That was bad.
- Frequently, people don’t want help or advice, they just want to feel heard
- My need to help people the way I do is entirely selfish and to be used only when asked for
- No one is all right or all wrong. There are useful pieces within everybody’s stuff
- You can climb someone elses’s ladder or you can climb your own
- Stand for something but remain flexible in how you help people by standing for that thing
- Everything in your life is your fault, meaning: take responsibility for how your life plays out and it will start to play out well