Success comes only to those who are willing to fight all those who stand in its way of becoming a reality.
What “those” things are and how you actually “fight” them represents an amorphous and variegated stack of potential life circumstances and responses.
In simpler English: there’s no telling what shit will hit or how you’ll act in the face of said shitstorm.
Just know your only chance at success is to constructively bear the onslaught
OK. So I’ve been up many hours, solving many complex problems, and the Muse is heaving a weightier than normal vocabulary set into my fingertips as I go.
That’s where this long day’s onslaught has deposited my mind.
Long 2 weeks, really
The building, polishing, and strategic planning mixed with the effort of integrating it all into something usable for my visitors can take its toll on my ability to govern my creativity.
I believe that that sentence above just proved that.
And that’s what my Mess of Success looks like sometimes.
I get spun
But unlike back in the bipolar days it’s an acceptable spinning.
The point of all this end of day rambling is this: be willing to push, bend, reach, fail, and hurt all it takes to get your “thing” off the ground because that what it takes to succeed.
The cool thing is, if you’re tough enough in mind, body and spirit you’ll find it takes very little to get yourself to the head of your particular herd.
Then they’ll all be following you.
From there, sky’s the limit.
Now go make something bleed.
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Sometimes the race requires you to do sprints inside of marathons. I’m in a whirlwind of that sort right now.
- This episode has a lot of behind the scenes web design and marketing info.
- Topical point: I have no idea how fucked we all may be due to Net Neutrality taking a hit to the dick, but I’m doing what I can to hopefully make that a non-issue for my marketing.
- If you’re not in a life setting that allows for this level or complexity of work to take place, then simply follow along and bide your time. Your day will come as a result.
- I didn’t mention this in the podcast but that above point? I started doing that by reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, probably ten years before I began any bit of what you see here today. But those books were the spark.
- You Sit With Your Answer Every Day: Another article written in 2015 as I was just closing in on all I stated above: Notice how I’ve progressed!
- Jenny H Design: My podcast cover artwork creator
- Life Below Zero: Where I plagiarized today’s title from
- John Leguizamo: I sort of met him once. I love his work!
- “Spun” w/ John Leguizamo: A delightful flick about speed freaks: clarifies my current mental status from 2 weeks of non-stop work
- Robert Kiyosaki: Author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad“: The first business Outsider to help me understand why my dissatisfaction with being an employee was a healthy outlook. Buy everything he writes. NOW!
- Outsiders Journey on Facebook
- Your Platform – Plant the Seeds: The context for this entire episode
- Net Neutrality Repealed: Will We Little Guys Still Get Heard?
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Joel Filipe