With the utmost respect I say the following:
“The Jews in my life have always had a profound impact on my thinking, directly and indirectly.”
I’m gonna be honest: mostly indirectly.
But the effect they’ve had on me is no less important.
I never sought the help or advice from anyone, simply because they were Jewish
Yet those who are turned out to resonate with me so well that I paid a little closer attention to them for slightly different reasons than anyone else I’ve dealt with.
What I’m discussing here is a vibe, a perspective, an attitude and a known history that I find fascinating.
One of my best friends became so only after I’d started healing from bipolar disorder.
He seemed unfazed by the aspects of me that many others found scary or off putting.
Only later, as we became much closer, did we start to conversationally deal with one another in terms of his Jewishness and my non-so.
The humor that came out of this, and the mutual respect, was something sweeter than words can convey.
We simply bonded deeply over his cultural background.
Other Jews came across my radar or met me in person and their presence impacted me in deeply resonating ways as well.
I came to appreciate their advice and their style of delivering it
I can’t duplicate that, nor would I try.
But I naturally emulate their ability to deeply connect with another, especially when in person.
And that’s the crux of what this episode and my entire goal with Outsiders Journey is about.
How to get that sense of caring onto the computer screen and make best use of it?
I’m doing what I can to get me there. To get you to see what so many see and feel when meeting me in person.
I’m doing all I can to become able to farm out the tech work so I’m free to just talk and write.
Of course, it’s tough.
But, with time, I feel I’ll make it clearer and find ways of having others help me make it so too.
Maybe you’re one of those folks?
If so, I can’t wait to meet you!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- This episode sprung from a comment my wife made the other night that comedically sums up my entire aim in life
- It’s always been crystal clear to me when a Jew enters my reality and it’s always a welcomed event.
- This episode’s other main emphasis: it’s often hard to condense all that makes you valuable into one easy path for others to follow. I’ve decided to split my path into 3 venues but present them all in this site.
- Rethinking your old content can sometimes produce gold
- I’m expanding my reach to include other industries and people who fall on both sides of the fence within those industries
- I’m expanding my ambition and wish the same for you
- You’d Have Made A Great Jew Said to me directly from the mouth of a very smart Israeli woman!
- Dr. Donny Epstein: EpiEnergetics: I will be shedding more light on this incredible man
- Dr. Donny Epstein: Facebook Page: Or go visit Donny at Facebook
- Dr. Marc Rabinowitz: My NSA chiropractor (and friend) in Kingston, NY
- Jason Leister: Incomparable Expert: No one’s done more to right my online ship than this man
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Josh Applegate
The main topics I want to help people with and how I plan to divvy them up for presentation
- Discover your foundation: Kolbe explained why I do things the way I do (Outsiders Journey Podcast)
- Your platform: Plant the seeds: Here’s one way to teach the world about yourself and your value (Outsiders Journey Podcast)
- My mentors and teachers: Those who helped shape me to be what I am today (Outsiders Journey Podcast)
- Benefits of Mentors: Nobody goes this route alone or unguided (Outsiders Journey Podcast)
- Bipolar Disorder: The lava lamp disease: Learn what it really is and how I manage it without drugs (After Bipolar Podcast)
- Network Spinal Analysis: Bodymind connection: I want to teach clients to understand NSA and help NSA doctors connect to those clients (NSA Podcast)