This is, of course, hogwash.
But I made a promise to my NSA chiropractor that I’d use that title in my next post.
(Marcus! I stuck to my word! You’re welcome!)
This episode isn’t even about NSA, beyond the little bit I just stated.
It’s partly about remaining authentic, at all times.
Because you must if you want your shit to fly.
It’s partly about what it takes to bring the goods
“The Goods” in this case are/is my sense of humor.
I’m striving to organize my day in a way that allows me to record these audios earlier when the sun is still up, rather than later when the mellow crush of these winter early evening darkenesses hit.
I tend to not want to do much once the sun’s gone down.
The night has been my close friend my entire life
What this means is, I relax a lot once it gets dark.
I also tend to get a lot of work done late at night, if my life permits me to be able to sleep through the next morning.
I’m a night owl, and I am doing all I can to keep it that way, even as I build and strive to supply you guys with what you need.
What’s the fucking point of designing a life that doesn’t fit your natural way of being?
Rhetorical question. There is NO point to doing that.
A HUGE part of the reason behind doing all that I do, and trying to teach you guys the value of doing so, is to have life function on my terms.
To have it be otherwise would mean I am maintaining something closer to a job. And I can’t do “jobs”.
I have been proven to go insane when trying to hold a normal job. Of any sort.
So I’m not having it. Neither should you.
Together, we’ll figure out how you and I can make it so.
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- My mission is to produce mulitmedia content that shares what matters most to me, in order to help other people
- My doctor is just another dude like the rest of us, with problems, concerns, worries, fears, and issues he must overcome in order to do what is is he does best
- Remain authentic. You CAN get paid to wake up every day and just be yourself. One of my jobs is to help you figure out how.
- I have no fucking clue, other than using the line above, how to answer people when they ask me what I do
- The three main things I help people with are: Successfully remaining an Outsider, Using NSA Chiropractic to excel in all you do, and sharing all I learned as someone who’s conquered bipolar disorder
- Your main goal, at all times, is to gauge whether your behavior is taking you closer to, or further from your goals.
- Ken’s Story: A Road Trip
- Jeremy Ellenbogen: It pays to be authentic, transparent, and to operate with integrity
- Bill Harris at Centerpointe is the guy who taught me to gauge the whole goal reaching thing