Fighting hard through a rather persistent case of “Marc-itis”.
This is the term I came up with to describe the pleasant, yet useless-for-work state of being I sometimes enter after my entrainments at Family Network Chiropractic.
I’m just sort of satisfyingly numb.
Rational thought, applied to the running of this site in particular, is mighty hard to generate after certain days with Dr. Marc.
To be clear, this is not a bad thing. Like I said, it’s pleasant.
But it makes work tough.
I made it. I’m here. The podcast episode got produced.
And I like some of the stuff I shared in it quite a bit.
Big things are headed my way. And they’re all originating within me.
From me. To me. Trippy, yes?
(Lessons just got imparted right there. Hope you caught that.)
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- Thanks to my friendship with my doctor, I have an insider’s look at NSA, allowing me to grow in ways many cannot
- My doctor is just another dude like the rest of us, with problems, concerns, worries, fears, and issues he must overcome in order to do what is is he does best
- There’s absolutely nothing about porn in this episode. Sorry.
- NSA is 3 dimensional care and probably even more than that, once you start becoming aware of all that it addresses
- I can think of few other things that have the potential to turn your life around for the better than this particular type of chiropractic care. You have NO idea. But I hope to change that for some of you!
- EPI-5 of the OJ Podcast sheds more light on why NSA is such an advancement from Structural Chiropractic
- Much of what I learn from Dr. Marc is echoed in other terms by Jason Leister
- Kai’s Kitchen in Kingston, NY (only fair that I throw them a mention!)
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Hanny Naibaho