“What am I supposed to do next? If I figure that out, how am I supposed to build it? Once it’s built, where am I taking it? What if ‘it’ is more than one thing, or multiple things?”
I get it. I feel your pain.
When your head is full of so many ideas and knowledge, and your life has been so full of rich experiences, it’s hard to decide what to do with it all.
This site is how I’ve handled all those questions for myself.
And I’m about to make it all even cooler!
- I am constantly struggling, on some level or another, to figure out my way forward from all the possible ways I have to choose from.
- I am constantly struggling, in some form or another, to make it all clearer and more concise for those who may be following along trying to see how it is I may be of use to them.
And one of my biggest struggles is in deciding how to present all my groovyness in such a way that it hits on every groovy topic within my mental stockpile.
Well, that, as I am being routinely reminded, is not always going to be easy.
But every now and then, some sun breaks through the clouds, lighting my way forward.
The creation of my next two podcasts is what that sun has made clear for me.
Maybe you’ll have to do something similar. You may just be so damn full of good things to share that you’ll have to give each their day in the sun.
I already know how much work that’s going to add to my plate. But I’m willing and able to pull it off.
Just keep building shit until your personal sun lights a clearer path. It’s the act of building that makes it come out!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- You’re going to need a ton of patience as you build your platform
- As long as you are clear on a general umbrella concept to fit everything under, go ahead and build key entities to expand on any key ideas you have
- I’m creating two new podcasts to be shared inside this site: one for bipolar disorder and one for Network Spinal Analysis Chiropractic
- There is NO true altruistic act. Get good with getting paid and getting paid well, so that you can more effectively help more people
- Herding Satellites: The idea storm that constantly swirls around my head
- What Is Network Spinal Analysis
- Ken’s Story: The Bipolar Bullshit (hold tight for this ride)
- EPI-2: Projects: Freelancing, Partnerships, and Mad Demi-Gods
- Podcast Answer Man: My inspiration for starting multiple podcasts
- My Free Wellness Guide: No strings. Click. Have!
- The Free ‘You Do You’ Guide
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: NASA