Grim image, right? Doom, death, quitting, ending it all…
i.e. HOLDING STILL!
There is no such thing as “holding still” in the human experience. There is only death and growth.
Holding still is an illusion we get to briefly enjoy as we head toward either end of the aforementioned spectrum.
I’ve been the sinking lady. Didn’t care for it much.
I prefer to keep heading toward growth.
But others delude themselves into thinking, “At least the water is calm and warm.”
And there are times when we need to play it safe. But that cannot be our default “always on” perspective.
To try and do so would only mean we are inevitably sliding toward death.
Find that thing inside you that wants to grow. Then let it out!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- I’ve had to learn that I can’t help others wake up who do not choose to do so willingly
- If you’re following me but are unsure of your worth or potential, at least you’re awake. That puts you ahead of most of the human race.
- The world is changing fast, in all areas. You must find a way to be that allows for continued growth in the face of all this chaos and change.
- Don’t make important decisions out of desperation
- Don’t join Amway (sort of the same thing as the point above). I’m not kidding.
- As you wake up and grow, some of those closest to you are going to fall behind and this will hurt. Grow anyway. You can’t save them but they can drag you down, in some cases
- I am a Generator type. I exude Life Force. This makes me a huge help to others in ways that can, ironically, destroy me and them. If you’re like me, then you must master discernment
- Human Design: Clarify your Self, act accordingly
- Jason Leister: Do yourself a favor – if you’re completely lost as to your mission, let Jason help find it for you
- It Takes Guts To Live Well: Free wellness system – if you’re near or at the bottom, start with this resource first
- Kolbe A Index/Instinct Test: Stop fighting yourself. Use what makes you “you” for the benefit of all!
- Centerpointe: Remove desperation from your thinking
- I Became Aware, Which Led To Responsibility
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Christopher Campbell