Human Design is a relative newcomer to my stable of “things that made everything better”.
I recently began reviewing my report; the info derived from where I was born and when.
Far out stuff, to be sure, this discussion. But no less powerful for it.
And no less true!
If I hadn’t been made aware of this by the person who did, I would have shrugged this off as so much bullshit just as fast as many of you probably would have too.
But I got led to this by Jason Leister, directly, in a coaching session, which I pay for
His opinions matter to me and have endlessly proven to be of huge help to my furthering evolution as a person and a leader.
And I pay him for guidance of a certain type – suggestions such as investigating Human Design being one of them.
I had no choice but to take a look.
These results have also helped make clear some of the ways I can easily, disastrously, shoot myself in the foot and why those same situations are also pools of great strength for me, when used properly.
So I feel totally secure in leading you to these people too.
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- Really not sure how insanely worse off I’d be, had I not discovered Jason Leister
- Like my Kolbe Results, I routinely review my Human Design chart to more deeply understand and use what it shows me to build the life of my dreams
- My stability i maintained by carefully monitoring my inner universe and quickly adjusting course when my life takes me into troubled lands
- Kolbe shows your Conative Strengths: what you won’t do, what you’ll do for awhile, what you absolutely will not do
- Using any of what I’ve learned has been made possible by first becoming aware of my reality and becoming responsible for my own reality, which was all made clear to me by Centerpointe
- My personal evolution is speeding up, my awareness is increasing
- I’d already discovered on my own that I needed to guard against my own overenthusiasm but my Human Design chart showed me specifically why this was such a smart move on my part
- I’m working on stretching my comfort level for the benefit of us both
- My struggle: how to be me in a way that makes me happy, which I can also turn into a business – and this site and podcast is how I’d dealing with that
- My aim: all I want to do is meet cool people, tell the world about them, help others through the telling, and then run with whatever projects might arise within this process
- Human Design For Us All: Discover Who You Were Born To Be!
- Do yourself a favor: go meet Jason Leister
- It Takes Guts To Live Well: Free wellness system
- Kolbe A Index/Instinct Test: Discover your conative strengths
- Holosync Meditation Technology: Become aware and discover a new life
- I Became Aware, Which Led To Responsibility