Unbelievable. I’m detecting a theme.
The act of persevering, testing, stumbling, getting back up and soldiering on seems to be uppermost in my mind these past so many episodes.
When I sit down to build one of these masterpieces of wisdom soaked audible missives, I don’t look at the last episode before I create the current.
Maybe from now on, I will.
It’s an important point to make – this act of never giving up, particularly as an Outsider. I can already tell that it will almost always be front and center, even as I interview guests.
The act of never giving up SHOULD remain front and center too!
It’s a hallmark of champions.
It’s usually the only thing that separates you from having the life you can only dream of and having the life everyone else has instead; the “accepted” life.
So yeah. I’m going to continue harping on it and having my eventual guests confirm its importance.
You need to keep hearing it. And so do I.
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Life’s ability to suck is never going to die down, even though you are trying to build something special. We can’t outrun it or escape it. We have to face it and deal with it…and work on our babies at the same time
- I’m hyper focused on overcoming all that life hurls at me as I build this machine you’re in now
- You’re going to want to develop that same level of focus as your own shit storms come barreling your way
- I’m working hard at refining my methods for drawing people to me rather than pursuing their attention
- Others have achieved what we are all trying to do here. It can be done!
- Your Past Reaches Out Through Your Back
- Making Your Dreams Come True Is All About Surviving What Life Throws At You
- Outsiders Journey Podcast: Become a guest or send a potential guest my way
- The Bad Old Days that I mentioned
- Podcast Answer Man: 8 Benefits of Podcasting: Cliff Ravenscraft explains how he started podcasting and why you VERY MUCHLY may want to do the same!