As you attempt to build out your potential bright and shiny future, some snags will inevitably arise.
Many, many snags for most of us. Many.
Do you have what it takes to not only deal with said snags but learn to overcome them, motivate yourself when there’s no boss to do it for you, and keep pushing until a win arrives?
If so, you’ll start to see indicators that you’re winning the Big Game
I’ve read about a lot of folks who’ve already been some kind of established, who then began building a thing like I’m building here, let their people know, then hit a sweet payday.
But I never had that swollen mailing list like they already did; or some other kind of prebuilt audience just waiting to see all it is I have to offer.
I’ve had a certain amount of wins and I’ve grown an incredible amount as a person and leader.
But has the brightness and shinyness been attained?
Mmmmm, no. But I have no doubt it will arrive. Because I KEEP winning. The evidence of this KEEPS piling up all around me.
And I will never quit pushing to reach my first major milestones and the ones I’ve foreseen that will follow.
Can you say the same?
Then you’re gonna make it. You’re gonna be of great service to those who need you most.
And you are gonna win. Big time!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- I almost have a guest interview ready! I swear!
- I’m currently in talks with a guest who’s shown me an entire hidden kingdom that he owns
- Be prepared to 2 or 3 step your way to the successful completion of anything involving more people than just you
- A well built platform will cover your needs, the needs of your guests and audiences, as well as create unforeseen (or maybe completely foreseen) benefits that can only come from working people through the platform itself
- I built this platform in order to have a way to get paid to simply be me and help you do the same
- My future grows best when I focus on being useful to those I resonate with most – not by trying to convince people of my worth
- Resisting what is is why your life sucks. Find out how to adapt, improvise and make use of what is and you’ll start experiencing the life you’ve always wanted
- Even though my largest milestones have yet to be reached, I have found a way to live life on my terms and wish to help you do the same
- Discovering, designing, and focusing on your process – your platform – will bring you lasting relief from your struggles to build the life of your dreams
- Bill Harris: All suffering comes from attachment
- Jason Leister: Your only job is to consistently work your process
- Wealth Dynamics: Where I first I learned that I was primarily a supporter
- The Mad Demigods Episode of which I’m so fond!
- The photographer of this post’s featured photo: George Bonev