The question is, really, “What must you overcome to get wherever it is you’re supposed to be in life.”
Where you’re supposed to be. Not where you want to be. Big distinction.
Where you eventually arrive, as you pursue what you want, is often not what you thought it would be. And it will involve twists, turns, and dead ends galore for many of you as you try to get there.
While trying to develop your big dream, or a little piece of it, or even just the next step, you’re going to pick up lessons that change what the final destination would have been.
As this happens, if you’re paying attention – or learning the VERY hard way, as I did for decades – you may start to notice that what you thought you wanted isn’t exactly correct for your needs.
Reaching this original goal, or trying to, sheds light on other issues you maybe had no idea needed solving first
You’ll see that if you address these issues first, you’ll start to get closer to final achievement of the Big Goal, only to discover that you may still not be exactly shooting for the thing that will bring you the greatest satisfaction in life.
That satisfaction only comes when you meld the best parts of you with your greatest strengths in a way that makes life better for those around you, and particularly for those who share the same perspectives in life as you.
You’ll also discover buried within this happening that a certain amount of sacrifice will be required of you, in order to finally have a life full of enriching experiences that leaves you feeling pleasantly depleted at the end of each day.
This is not the same as suffering at a job you may be good at but hate. This is more a thing of having all of yourself fall into a pattern of living where you can’t tell where work ends and life starts.
Once this point is reached, you may discover that you finally do start to get some of the “shinier” aspects of your original dream fulfilled. But it will probably come as a surprise to you when it hits.
Then you will have arrived.
Until your next evolution.
MY story, shared in this latest podcast will give you better context for what I’m saying here. Good luck!
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Don’t believe what the gurus say about achieving success online – at least not blindly
- There is a way you’re probably fighting yourself that you’ve never heard of
- I had a life filled with many wrongs to repair before I stood a chance of making my dreams come true
- My intelligence levels were enough to get me through many doors to careers I wished I’d never pursued in the first place
- Bipolar was my mind and heart’s way of getting rid of the Old Me, so the New Me could arise
- Helping people beat bipolar without drugs, as I did, was my first Big Thing
- Discovered most could not do what I’d done, regardless of all my information
- Switched focus from bipolar disorder to online marketing freelancing, and drew those to me who were just as excited and lost as I was
- Found out in the middle of it all that I liked helping people far more than I ever realized
- Struggled for years to clarify the “post-bipolar” mission
- After a few years’ wait, got the professional business coaching I’d always wanted…and needed
- Built what you’re sitting in right now and built ways for you guys to do the same!
- Just begin. GO! NOW! Start building some early piece to your larger puzzle. The rest will sort itself as you go