This is the first episode of the Outsiders Journey Podcast. As such, I was gently trying to find my voice, i.e. comfort level with the situation.
I’m a loud guy, normally. Not so much with this first broadcast. It was a tricky experience to settle into, at first.
But you’ll see that I picked up some juice the longer I spoke. Got kinda pumped around the middle. Carried it through to the end.
Since then, I’ve come to really dig the act of podcasting.
OK. You’ll hear some of the key things that led me to here, some ideas of why certain Outsiders are as they are and will NEVER be like “normal” folks (thank God).
I’ll turn you on to a few really powerful resources for seeing if you’re one of us or not and what to do about it if you are.
- Family Network Chiropractic in Kingston, NY: The only providers of NSA Chiropractic in the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Maximum Results Fitness w/ Mike Romano: Online Training with Individually Customized Support
- Ken’s a bipolar disorder survivor who only got well after following his own path
- If you have something important to share with the world, they need a way to understand better why they should listen to you (or not)
- Some of us are meant to sample from life’s many platters, not just settle for a few dishes
- And a few of us are the ones who lead the charge for change when it’s needed most. We can’t even help ourselves
- 80 percent of anything you have comes from 20 percent of anything you’re doing. Figure out which 20 percent and you’ll be a rock star!
- One of my most warped, yet highly intelligent friends had struggles similar to mine. Yet he went on to achieve greatness, including a life adventure in Nepal that was so stunning in its routine bizarrity, a movie should be made of it!
- Ken’s Bipolar Story
- Platform Creation
- “Refuse to Choose! Use All of Your Interests, Passions, and Hobbies to Create the Life and Career of Your Dreams” by Barbara Sher
- Davinci Personality
- “Living the 80/20 Way: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More” by Richard Koch
- Meet Mike Wahl