Authority membership gets you tons of really high powered material seminars not accessible to the public. And you gain entry to a forum of fellow marketers all helping one another to grow.
It also comes free with Rainmaker.
The seminars are incredible! They go way in depth on whatever topic each covers and they hold more each month.
I don’t want to recreate their sales page so here’s a list of what all you get with Authority:
- New seminars, video presentations, and action guides produced monthly
- Over 200 hours of education
- Monthly Q+A sessions with Copyblogger staff as well as third party folks
- Interactive forum for networking and personal answers to your questions
- Members only affiliate program for Copyblogger tools (I take part in that)
- Discounted access to live training events
- Certification opportunity for content marketing professional designation
- Exclusive discounts on the tools you need to succeed
When you get to the Authority webpage you’ll see this same list but clicking each item will expand a deeper description of that benefit. The page also has loads more to explain why this program is worth its weight in gold.
What I’d suggest is:
If you’re going to use Rainmaker to drive your site, then Authority comes included in that price, so it’s a no-brainer.
If you are using some of Copyblogger’s other tools with your existing site, then get a separate Authority membership to increase your sales and market effectiveness. It’s well worth the cost.